Yung-lo sentence example
- The bell is one of five which the emperor Yung-lo ordered to be cast.
- Another of Yung-lo's bells is hung in a Buddhist temple outside the north-west angle of the city wall, and is covered both on the inside and outside with the Chinese texts of the Lankavatara Sutra, and the Saddharma pundarika Sutra.
- The Seto experts, however, are now making bowls, cups and vases that rank nearly as high as the celebrated Yung-lo totai-ki.
- The Chinese sent out embassies all over Asia during the reign of the Ming emperor Yung Lo in the early 1400s.
- Chinese potters of the Yung-lo era (1403-1414) enriched their country with a quantity of ware to which the name of total-ki (bodiless utensil) was given on account of its wonderfully attenuated pdle.Advertisement