Yung sentence example
- 25-221) it was known as Yung Chow; under the Tang (618-907) as Kwannui; under the Sung (960-1127) as Yung-hing; under the Yuan and Ming (1260-1644) as Gan-si.
- The first edict prohibiting opium-smoking was issued by the emperor Yung Cheng in 1729.
- The Chinese sent out embassies all over Asia during the reign of the Ming emperor Yung Lo in the early 1400s.
- Michael Mancini's relationship to the show includes an illegitimate son named David (Shaun Sipos) and working at the same hospital where Lauren Yung is interning (Stephanie Jacobsen).
- The track, featuring Yung Berg and propelled by a video featuring Shaquille O'Neal, rose to number three on the charts.Advertisement