Yourselfer sentence example
- If you're a do it yourselfer, you'll not only enjoy working on these quick and easy home improvement projects, but at the same time you'll be adding value to your home without spending a lot of money.
- You should be familiar with using a sledgehammer, level, hammer, hacksaw, drill and other do it yourselfer staples.
- After learning how to install a pocket door and completing the project, you can really call yourself an accomplished do it yourselfer.
- A few years ago, options for double sink vanity cabinets were limited, but the popularity of this type of installation is helping to make more sizes and styles available for the do it yourselfer.
- However, if you are a frequent do it yourselfer who counts on an organized garage, putting the tools in their specific compartments daily may be a necessity.Advertisement