Yorkshireman sentence example
- bluff yorkshireman indulged the whims and fancies of the new man and supported an improvement in conditions for the players.
- Yorkshireman Harris, three times the British Supersport champion, made a good impression, running fourth fastest on his Honda overall.
- gruff Yorkshireman (aren't we all?
- The eighth seed faces qualifier Simon Parke, a fellow Yorkshireman, in the first round.
- Their appearance signalized the dawn of European science, and was nearly coincident with that of the Sphaera Mundi, a text-book of spherical astronomy, written by a Yorkshireman, John Holywood, known as Sacro Bosco (d.Advertisement