Ylang sentence example
- These products will soothe the senses and leave skin velvety soft with essential oils of vanilla, ylang ylang and rose.
- The scent of the Paris Hilton perfume is a blend of frozen apple, peach nectar, freesia, mimosa, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oak moss notes.
- Sandalwood, oakmoss, ylang ylang, musk, wet ozone and pheromones add unexpected flavors of their own to this bright, youthful scent.
- Including notes of red berries, pink peppercorn, bergamot, iris, freesia, lily of the valley, violet, vanilla, white rose, ylang ylang, white woods, sandalwood and skin musk, the scent is not as complex as its vast composition suggests.
- The scent includes bergamot, tangerine, violet, rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, fuchsia, cardamom, cinnamon, sandalwood, patchouli, chocolate, musk and vanilla.Advertisement
- Relaxation: Green tea, pure peppermint, hop cones, geranium, lavender, chamomile, nutmeg, marjoram, ylang ylang, valerian and eucalyptus.
- Invigorating: Ginger, bergamot, ylang ylang, amyris, rosemary, pure peppermint, lemon, lime, grapefruit, tea tree, juniper, fir, nutmeg and ginseng root.
- Recommended oils include pink grapefruit, geranium, lavender, juniper berry, ylang ylang, myrtle, cypress and peppermint.
- Scented with the clean fragrance of the classic Aromatics Elixir perfume, this lightweight lotion contains notes of jasmine, rose, vetiver and ylang ylang.
- True to its name, it's part sweet and part edgy, with notes of mandarin, saffron and white thyme toying with hints of orchid and spicy ylang ylang.Advertisement