Yirkin sentence example
- They stood aside while my planet was overrun by the Council-sanctioned vagrant Yirkin forces!
- The Yirkin are wanderers.
- The Council wants nothing to do with them and views the presence of your father's betrayer and your people on the planet as a sign the Yirkin are willing to share your planet rather than take it over.
- There is no negotiating with the Yirkin scum or my father's killer, A'Ran thought but held his tongue, aware his only ally believed himself right in this.
- His people's hope had turned to desperation in the hands of the Yirkin when every sun-cycle passed and there was no nishani.Advertisement
- On his death, one of his advisors, who betrayed him and allied with the Yirkin invaders, seized the title of dhjan.
- Given his experience and lauding as one of the most capable strategic battle planners in the Five Galaxies-- the only reason he hadn't been driven out by the Yirkin despite his tiny army-- he found himself learning a tidbit here and there.
- She couldn't survive if anything happened, and every Yirkin warrior on the planet would be looking for her, once they hear she exists.
- Qatwali is distracted with the land battle and the Yirkin won't be looking where we launch.
- He watched, confirming the far side of the planet wasn't the focus of either Yirkin or Qatwali forces.Advertisement
- He fought hard to build alliances the Council destroyed, and bartered, cheated, and stole for the weaponry needed to defeat the invaders, the Yirkin, a sophisticated race whose goal was to claim as many planets as they could in their empire-building.
- Maybe he missed his home, or maybe he was convinced that what the Council often said-- that the Yirkin and remaining Anshans could live in peace together-- was true.
- That they'd ally with the dishonorable Yirkin was his fault; his affront at taking Kiera from them was enough for them to overcome their distaste at dealing with the Yirkin, whom they viewed as even less civilized than the Anshan.
- I'm destroying all Qatwali and Yirkin on the surface of Anshan.
- The space battle stopped completely as Qatwali, Anshan, and Yirkin alike watched the devastation of his planet.Advertisement