Ying sentence example
- Ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong, ying tong iddle i po.
- Seagoon: Ying tong iddle I po Grytpype: Right, off you go.
- Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese technique of aligning the masculine and feminine energies (ying and yang) of your house or place of work.
- Whether it's in spiritual matters or feng shui applications, the Chinese ying yang concept is about achieving harmony and balance.
- Scorpio and Cancer: While this match may not seem to make logical sense, Scorpio and Cancer provide the ying to the others yang.Advertisement
- Some people may choose to pay tribute to a Gemini in their life or give praise to the ideals of duality, much like the Ying and the Yang.
- Maya Ying Lin, at the time a 21 year old Ohio University student, was unanimously selected from a field of over 1400 entries.
- The designer of the Vietnam Memorial , Maya Ying Lin, won a public competition soliciting designs for the landmark.
- This one is for fans of the Ying Yang Twins, Trick Daddy, and JT Money.
- Badd by the Ying Yang Twins - Crunk masters The Ying Yang Twins shot to fame with The Whisper Song, and anyone who has been watching VH1 lately knows they just did a turn helping Flavor Flav find love.Advertisement
- Traditional Chinese medicine recommended the opium poppy, known to Chinese physicians as ying su ke, for the treatment of asthma, severe diarrhea, and dysentery as well as chronic pain and insomnia.
- Ying yang art and art dragons are very popular themes for many tattoo enthusiasts.
- The ying yang symbol had its beginning thousands of years ago in ancient China representing the balancing forces of the universe.
- Used as a divination method in ancient China, the oracle bones, found and dated by archeologists and scientists are the earliest records of the symbols used by man to represent the concept of ying and yang.
- As centuries passed the concept of ying and yang, commonly referred to as yin yang, evolved to represent the Chinese philosophy of the dual polarity and balance of everything in the universe.Advertisement
- The ying yang symbol taken in its entirety illustrates the delicate balance of everything in the universe.
- Though many refer to it as Chinese ying yang, the correct pronunciation is "yin yang".