Yersin sentence example
- Yersin has prepared a serum from horses in the same way as diphtheria anti-toxin, and this is said to have a curative action during the attack.
- Yersin (1888), and in the case of tetanus a little later by various observers.
- sabrethe ensuing chaos, Yersin received a saber slash to his right hand and a crippling blow from a rifle butt.
- Plague is a specific infectious fever, caused by the bacillus pestis, which was identified in 1894 by Kitasato, and subsequently, but independently, by Yersin (see Parasitic Diseases).
- In the ensuing chaos, Yersin received a saber slash to his right hand and a crippling blow from a rifle butt.Advertisement