Yellow-orange sentence example
- The Atlanta night was muggy and dark; a thin layer of smog trapped the city's light and made the sky glow an eerie yellow-orange.
- bailloni, remarkable for its yellow-orange head, neck and lower parts, inhabits the lowlands of southern Brazil.
- The twelve color families that you see on a color wheel are red, red-orange, orange, yellow-orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, blue-green, blue-red-violet, violet and blue-violet.
- True all natural bee pollen will be a yellow-orange color, not too different from the color of unprocessed honey.
- Tails' fur color has changed twice: from orange to yellow-orange to light-yellow.Advertisement
- Bilirubin is a yellow-orange bile pigment produced during the breakdown of hemoglobin, the iron-bearing and oxygen-carrying protein in red blood cells.
- The other Shades of Autumn collection contains rich red and yellow-orange flowers, deep green leaves, tri-colored gold, orange, and red hued leaves, and brown-speckled yellow leaves.