Yellow-orange sentence example
- The Atlanta night was muggy and dark; a thin layer of smog trapped the city's light and made the sky glow an eerie yellow-orange.
- The twelve color families that you see on a color wheel are red, red-orange, orange, yellow-orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, blue-green, blue-red-violet, violet and blue-violet.
- True all natural bee pollen will be a yellow-orange color, not too different from the color of unprocessed honey.
- Tails' fur color has changed twice: from orange to yellow-orange to light-yellow.
- Bilirubin is a yellow-orange bile pigment produced during the breakdown of hemoglobin, the iron-bearing and oxygen-carrying protein in red blood cells.Advertisement