Yelbogha sentence example
- I.IajjI was deposed and killed on the 10th of December 1347, and another infant son of Malik al-N~ir, Jlfasan, who took his fathers title, was proclaimed, the real power being shared by three amirs, Sheikhun, Menjek and Yelbogha Arus.
- the 16th of March 1361 by an amir Yelbogha, whom he had offended, and who, having got possession of the sultans person, murdered him.
- The amir Yelbogha at first held all real power and is said to have acquired a degree of authority which no other subject ever held.
- of Cyprus, which presently took possession of the city; the .Franks were speedily compelled to embark again a~fter plundering the city, for which compensation was afterwards demanded by Yelbogha from the Christian population of Egypt and Syria.
- On the 11th of December 1366 Yelbogha was himself attacked by the sultan, captured and slain.Advertisement
- haul was restored, when on the 1st of June 1389 Cairo was taken by Yelbogha, governor of Damascus, and Barkuk expelled; I~Ijji reigned at first under the guardianship of Yelbogha, who was then overthrown by Mintash; Barkak, who had been relegated to Kerak, succeeded in again.