Yehouah sentence example
- Archeology would then have said something about the resurrection of Jesus or about Yehouah's promise to David of an everlasting covenant.
- These cherubs are both shown as masculine in appearance, just as Yehouah is always taken to be masculine in appearance, just as Yehouah is always taken to be masculine in every respect.
- The Canaanites before the Persian period therefore worshiped a pantheon in which Yehouah was important but not alone!
- In ancient transliterations of the name of Yehouah into cuneiform script, which unlike Hebrew script, had written vowels, reads Yahweh.
- Cult statues of Yehouah must have been erected in his various sanctuaries.Advertisement