Yaz sentence example
- Thus its chief affluents from the northeast, the Wanj and the Yaz Ghulam, drain valleys which are comparatively open, and which are said to be splendidly fertile.
- in length drains to the north-east, parallel to the general strike of the mountain system into the transverse course of the Oxus, which it joins nearly opposite to the lateral valleys of Yaz Ghulam and Wanj.
- The pill called Yaz has even been approved to help treat premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
- Women who suffer from acne might find the best birth control pills to be Yaz, Estrostep, and Ortho Tri-Cyclen.
- If you have severe PMS, Yaz might be a good birth control choice.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, you can't take Yaz if you have a history of kidney, liver, or adrenal gland disease or risk factors for developing these conditions.
- This birth control pill category features several well-known brands, including Alesse, Ortho Tri-Cyclen, Ortho-Novum, Yaz and Yasmin.
- Acne sufferers may want to choose a pill that has a higher estrogen amount, such as Yasmin, Yaz, or Ortho Tri-Cyclen.
- Yaz also claims to combat common PMS symptoms of irritability, bloating, fatigue, and moodiness.
- Yaz contains 24 active pills rather than 21.Advertisement
- Like Yaz, Beyaz has 24 active pills and four placebos in each pack.
- Known as Yazoo in the UK, Yaz never reached the heights of Duran Duran.
- Her partner in Yaz, Vince Clarke, eventually went on to form synth royalty band Erasure.
- Moyet's vocals and Clarke's way around a synthesizer made Yaz one of the genre's most inventive acts.