Yate sentence example
- Yate, Northern Afghanistan (1888).
- Proc. R.G.S., 1887; Henry Lansdell, Through Central Asia (London, 1887); Archibald Colquhoun, Report on Railway Connexion between Burma and China (London, 1887); Major C. Yate, Northern Afghanistan (Edinburgh, 1888); Captain F.
- Yate of Waimate, who said it was the second he had seen, and that he had kept the bird alive for nearly a fortnight, while in less than another couple of years additional information (op. cit., 18 37, p. 24) came from T.
- Yate's determination to stop Lynn trying out their stand-in keeper had a price - free kicks.
- Team Bath got their first DML victory with a 3-0 win over fellow newcomers Yate Town.Advertisement
- pacific, No. 71000, ' Duke of Gloucester ', on the ' Welsh Marches Express ', near Yate.
- Premier Division Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 pm Subject: YATE TOWN thugS!
- 3, Afghan Boundary Commission (1885); C. Yate, Northern Afghanistan (London, 1888); Curzon, "The Pamirs," vol.
- Premier Division Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 pm Subject: YATE TOWN THUGS !
- Yate, Khurasan and Sistan (Edinburgh, 1900); H.Advertisement
- See C. Yate, Northern Afghanistan (1888); J.