Yarra sentence example
- The other rivers worth mentioning are the Yarra, entering the sea at Port Phillip, Hopkins and Glenelg.
- The busy shipping suburbs of Port Melbourne and Williamstown occupy the flat alluvial land at the mouth of the Yarra.
- Around the city lie five great parks - Royal Park, in which are excellent zoological gardens; Yarra Park, which contains the leading cricket grounds; the Botanical Gardens, sloping down to the banks of the river; Albert Park, in which is situated a lake much used for boating; and Studley Park on the Yarra river, a favourite resort which has been left in a natural state.
- Matt Steel, senior winemaker for Yarra Ridge Wines commented, " It was a good vintage pretty well across the board.
- Matt Steel, senior winemaker for Yarra Ridge Wines commented, It was a good vintage pretty well across the board.Advertisement
- James has spent a number of years as Chief Winemaker and Winery Manager at Domaine Chandon, located in Australia's Yarra Valley.
- Pinot Noir and Chardonnay are benchmark varieties in the Yarra.
- The modern day Pinot Noirs from the Yarra Valley are beautifully fragrant, elegant and savory wines, and the Chardonnays are crisp yet complex wines with world class structure.