Yan sentence example
- A`yan, who was already at Holwan on his way back to Merv, entreating him to come to his aid.
- The city is supplied with water from the Yan Yean works, an artificial lake at the foot of the Plenty Range, nearly 19 m.
- A`yan with stringent orders to seize Ali and confiscate his possessions.
- A`yan, who was appointed leader of the war against Amin, with orders to send Tahir to Ahwaz.
- Penn Yan is an important shipping point in the apple and grape-growing region of central New York, and winemaking is an important industry.Advertisement
- The first frame dwelling at Penn Yan was built in 1799; the village became the county-seat in 1823, when Yates county was created, and was incorporated in 1833.
- Though traditionally a site of great sanctity, Rangoon owes its first importance to its rebuilding in 1753 by Alompra, the founder of the Burmese monarchy, who gave it the present name of Yan Kon, "the end of the war."
- So, anybody who disnae wanna fight Big Yan, buy this book wi ' all its long werdy things, ye bigjobs scunners!
- So, anybody who disnae wanna fight Big Yan, buy this book wi ' all its long werdy things, ye bigjobs scunners !
- Rooster Hill Vineyards - A family owned vineyard located in Penn Yan.Advertisement
- You'll find wines made from Labrusca, French hybrid and Vinifera vines at this business, located in Penn Yan.
- The shrinkage of the rock-filling and the settlement of the workings /, Yan be greatly lessened by the use of hard rock with a minimum of fine stuff; but even so the advantage lies with the American system of timbering.
- The village is the seat of the Penn Yan Academy (18J9).