Y-o sentence example
- 'N Ra D Y O Vr Las '
- A relative pronoun immediately precedes its verb and can only be separated from it by an infixed pronoun, thus Dafydd a'i prynodd, " (it is) David who bought it," yno y'm gweli, " (it is) there that thou wilt see me."
- Langt y O x?? ?:: .r: .Watfo ..
- 'rlr e g r Mae'steg Kam pend la Y o S r, 30 Porthca 0 lfracombe u e: 3 ° 3 0 s F Emery A Longitude West5° of Gi-cenwich B 4f 30 4° Continuation South, 6, employment with, by or on behalf of the council.
- But a peace was negotiated by the archbishops Diogo p g Y o P g Gelmires of Santiago de Compostela and Burdino of Braga, rival churchmen whose wealth and military resources enabled them to dictate terms. Bitter jealousy existed between the two prelates, each claiming to be primate of " all the Spains," and their antagonism had some historical importance in so far as it fostered the growth of separatist tendencies among the Portuguese.Advertisement
- 'rlr e g r Mae'steg Kam pend la Y o S r, 30 Porthca 0 lfracombe u e: 3 Ã‚° 3 0 s F Emery A Longitude West5Ã‚° of Gi-cenwich B 4f 30 4Ã‚° Continuation South, 6, employment with, by or on behalf of the council.