Xyy sentence example
- XYY syndrome has an incidence of one in 1,000 newborn males.
- However, since many males with XYY syndrome look like other males without XYY syndrome, they may never be identified.
- XYY syndrome is a chromosome disorder that affects males.
- There are no physical abnormalities in most males with XYY syndrome.
- Males who have XYY syndrome are usually normal in length at birth but have rapid growth in childhood, typically averaging in the seventy-fifth percentile (taller than 75 percent of males their same age).Advertisement
- Many males with XYY syndrome are not overly muscular, particularly in the chest and shoulders.
- Individuals with XYY syndrome often have difficulties with their coordination.
- During their teenage years, males with XYY syndrome may develop severe acne that may need to be treated by a dermatologist.
- Men with XYY syndrome have normal, heterosexual function, and most are fertile.
- However, numerous cases of men with XYY syndrome presenting with infertility have been reported.Advertisement
- Most males with XYY syndrome have normal hormones involved in their sperm production.
- However, a minority of males with XYY syndrome may have increased amounts of some hormones involved in sperm production.
- The actual incidence of infertility in males with XYY syndrome is unknown.
- XYY syndrome-A chromosome disorder that affects males.