Xxxviii sentence example
- 2 73 (1757); P. Niceron, Memoires pour servir a l'histoire des hommes illustres, xxxviii.
- 11-20); divine wisdom is visible in the works of nature and in beasts and man (Job xxxviii.
- It is true that the preposition " to " O may denote authorship, as it does apparently in Isaiah xxxviii.
- Physiography is well described in The Illinois Glacial Lobe (U.S. Geological Survey, Monograph, xxxviii.) and The Water Resources of Illinois (U.S. Geological Survey, Annual Report, xviii.).
- Its controversial first airing was during Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004.Advertisement