Xxxvi sentence example
- The turkey, so far as we know, was first described by Oviedo in his Sumario de la natural historic de las Indias 2 (cap. xxxvi.), said to have been published in 1527.
- "The generations of Esau, the same is Edom," provide much valuable material for the study of Israel's rival (xxxvi.).
- Harrison (Myths and Monuments of Ancient Athens, xxvii.- xxxvi.) as a fiction to explain the ceremony performed by the two maidens called Arrephori.
- Beer (op. cit.) agrees that xxxvi.
- See Dio Cassius xxxvi.Advertisement
- See Cicero's speech; Dio Cassius xxxvi.
- See Sallust, Catilina, 35.49; Dio Cassius xxxvi.
- Balaam), son of Beor, and states that a Hadad, son of Bedad, smote Midian in the field of Moab (Gen, xxxvi.
- For France, there are the works by Achille Luchaire, Les Communes francaises a l'epoque des Capetiens directs (Paris, 1890), and Paul Viollet, "Les Communes frangaises au moyen Age," Memoires de l'Acade'mie des Inscriptions et Belles-lettres, tome xxxvi.