Xlvii sentence example
- Auranitis is the Hauran of Ezekiel xlvii.
- In addition to Miss Robinson's book cited above, see Church Quarterly Review, xlvii.
- Ussher and others, arguing back from the dates in xlvii.
- 1-6); or they are in the" land of Rameses "(xlvii.
- 28); Joseph's policy during the famine is next described (xlvii.Advertisement
- Formal speeches are but an empty prattle, which God regards not: Ps. xlvii.
- For instance, the well-known description (in chap. xlvii.) of the preposition " in " occurring in a theological dogma as a " momentous particle which the memory rather than the understanding must retain " is taken directly from the first Provincial Letter.