Xliv sentence example
- Public opinion of the hour in each section of the community was the only force in the land" (History of South Africa 1834 - 1854, chap. xliv.).
- 1, where the meaning is given as - " He who marries an Aramean woman and raiseth up children by her raiseth up enemies to God "; for another explanation, see Ginsburger, M.G.W.J., xliv.
- The Hebrew text is probably superior also in xliv.
- Over against these passages stand others of a hopelessly pessimistic character, wherein, alike as to Israel's I Ryssel has adopted Charles's restoration of the text in these passages and practically also in xliv.
- 1) does not endorse Ezekiel's prohibition of woollen garments among the priests in the sanctuary (xliv.Advertisement
- 1-45 (Jacob obtaining his father's blessing), xxxii., xliii., xliv.