Xli sentence example
- Charac.), and built his residence Dara on a rock in a fertile valley in Apavarktikene (Justin xli.
- 4; the Parni are said by Strabo [ibid.] to have immigrated from southern Russia, a tradition wrongly transferred to the Parthians themselves by Justin xli.
- - xli.; all these are ascribed to David excepti., ii., x.
- (ascribed to David in LXX.); doxology, xli.
- 25; Abelard (Heloissae Problema, xli.) considers the problem whether the narrative of Moses's death in Deut.Advertisement
- Of the resurrection of the dead or' of the immortality of the soul there is no word, not even in xli.
- - xli.), and was further substantiated by him in the Philosophical Transactions (1866, pp. 174-178, pl.
- Of this vast work only a small portion has come down to modern times; only thirty-five books are now extant (i.-x., xxi.-xlv.), and of these xli.
- Chapters XLI.
- While proposing at sporting events - during halftime, using the scoreboard, etc. - is nothing new, the most popular such proposal was planned for Super Bowl XLI in February, 2007.Advertisement