Xivrey sentence example
- de Xivrey (in Memoires de l'Institut de France, xix.
- Since Pithou's edition in 1596 Phaedrus has been often edited and translated; among the editions may be mentioned those of Burmann (1718 and 1727), Bentley (1726), Schwabe (1806), Berger de Xivrey (1830), Orelli (1832), Eyssenhardt (1867), L.
- It can be proved, at any rate, that several of the names are 1 Printed in Berger de Xivrey, Traditions Teratologiques (1836), from a MS. in private hands.
- de Xivrey, in the Collection de documents inedits relatifs d l'histoire de France, and the various researches of Galitzin, Bautiot, Halphen, Dussieux and others.
- See Berger de Xivrey, Lettres missives de Henri IV.Advertisement