Xia sentence example
- This discourse, from its explanatory character, and from the easy conversational manner of its delivery, was for a long time called o 1 u Xia rather than Aoyos: it was regarded as part of 1 See Philo, Quod omnis probes liber, sec. 12 (ed.
- Latin, is treated as a singular noun, is in its original Greek form a plural, Ta /3t(Xia, the (sacred) books - correctly expressing the fact that the sacred writings of Christendom (collectively described by this title) are made up of a number of independent.
- instructor simon xia productive farming towns.
- Simon xia productive farming towns.
- Some of that response to strong instructor Simon xia productive farming towns.Advertisement