Xciv sentence example
- Graec., xciv.
- During the last Punic War it gave assistance to the Romans; after the fall of Carthage in 146 it received an accession of territory and the title of civitas libera (Appian, Punica, xciv.; C.I.L.
- xciv, and p. 2 49).
- Ep. xciv.: the whole letter should be read); and, half a century earlier still, Guibert of Nogent gives an equally unflattering picture of contemporary chivalry in his De vita sua (Migne, Pat.
- Schepss, Archiv fur's Studium der neueren Sprachen, xciv.Advertisement
- xciv.; 3.
- 12-17, if it came from the same hand, followed, and then xciv.
- He has been sometimes erroneously called "Peer of Merchiston," and in the 1645 edition of the Flamm Discovery he is so styled (see Mark Napier's Memoirs, pp. 9 and 173, and Libri qui supersunt, p. xciv.).