Xango sentence example
- Mangosteen juice, often sold under the brand name XanGo, has recently come under fire for its claims of curing everything from eczema to cancer.
- The primary promoter of mangosteen juice is a company called XanGo.
- Based in Utah, XanGo has come under fire from the FDA, the Center for Science in the Public Interest, Skeptical Inquirer magazine,and Quack Watch.
- The chief complaint against XanGo and mangosteen juice are the outrageous and possibly dangerous claims the company makes about its juice products.
- While the XanGo company has tried to curtail its distributors' enthusiastic, and often overblown comments on the efficacy of the juice, many juice peddlers prefer to prey on the unwary.Advertisement