Wrinkle-resistant sentence example
- Many are even available in wrinkle-resistant fabric making them easy to care for.
- One of the perks of the selection here is the availability of wrinkle-resistant polos with special styling details.
- The fabric is quick-drying and wrinkle-resistant, making it a good choice for travel.
- The Wrinkle-Resistant Broadcloth Nightshirt is a pullover-style nightshirt that features a chest pocket, a four-button front placket, long sleeves, and a V-neck.
- The new uniforms which will be issued in 2010 will have a more tailored cut and are going to be made of a heavier wool blend that's more wrinkle-resistant.Advertisement
- White uniform shirts will be issued in either long or short sleeved versions that will also be made from a wrinkle-resistant fabric.
- All in all, the uniforms are designed to be more wrinkle-resistant and are still durable but also more comfortable.
- Medelita: These feminine styles are wrinkle-resistant, easy to care for, durable, come in two lengths (34" and 38"), and stain-resistant.