Worterbuch sentence example
- Worterbuch, who derives the element bel from an old Celtic root meaning shining, &c.) (W.
- In addition to the above may be mentioned the work of Kresznerics, where the words are arranged according to the roots (Buda, 1831-1832); the Etymologisches Worterbuch.
- Schmidt published his Grammatik der tibetischen Sprache in 1839 and his Tibetisch-deutsches Worterbuch in 1841, but neither of these works justified the great pretensions of the author, whose access to Mongolian sources had enabled him to enrich the results of his labours with a certain amount of information unknown to his predecessors.
- Worterbuch (1791); Streifereien im Gebiete der Philos.
- Korting, Lateinisch-romanisches Worterbuch (Paderborn, 1890-1891).Advertisement