Wop sentence example
- But I didn't put the bop in bop shoo wop - that was someone else.
- The Gems sides are white doo wop, released on Old Town subsidiary Win, and currently fetching $ 300 for an original copy.
- Like the doo wop domain, the girl group category is full of diverse delights.
- But I did n't put the bop in bop shoo wop - that was someone else.
- They were, as many groups at the time, a doo wop group.Advertisement
- This is due in no small part to the swell of interest among doo wop collectors in the past 10-15 years.
- Dotted around in literally hundreds of releases on that label are some great doo wop sounds and Volume 6 includes a few of these.
- Old style fifties rock n roll, very entertaining hearing them do this, especially the attempted doo wop style backing vocals !
- Each of the four singles that they recorded for King had a doo wop side to it and all of them are included here.
- The spirit of more simple and innocent times live on through the movie's soundtrack, a classic mixture of '50s do wop, tearful love songs, and old time rock-n-roll.Advertisement
- He sang the doo wop ballad ' So Much In Love ', a song he wrote as a teenager.