Winsford sentence example
- At Winsford, where the same formation seems to recur, it is 159 yds.
- The same inconvenience is felt in the environs of Nancy, and a similar one produces on a larger scale the sinking and subsidences at Winsford and Northwich.
- At Northwich and Winsford scarcely a house or a chimney stack remains straight.
- Middlewich shares in the salt industry common to several towns, such as Northwich and Winsford, in this part of the county; there are also chemical works and a manufacture of condensed milk.
- The amount supplied by the whole district, which includes the neighbouring town of Winsford 6 m.Advertisement
- Vale seal improbable triumph BOWDON Vale cruised to an improbable 20-point victory at home to third placed Winsford on Saturday.
- Tom Dean, the night watchman, arrived back at Winsford works having left his bike at the hall.
- The fine old carved stalls are said to have belonged to Vale Royal Abbey, near Winsford in this county.
- Winsford: The clog trend is alive and well, a fact easily proven by these smart boots.