Wide-reaching sentence example
- (c) Later on in the same period contact with the cities of Magna Graecia brought about the wide-reaching introduction of the Sibylline books.
- The chartered companies which were formed during this period for trade with the Indies and the New World have had a more wide-reaching influence in history.
- The great Phrygian saint of the 2nd century was named Avircius Marcellus (Abercius); the mass of legends and miracles in the late biography of him long brought his very existence into dispute, but a fragment of his gravestone, discovered in 1883, and now preserved in the Lateran Museum in Rome, has proved that he was a real person, and makes it probable that the wide-reaching conversion of the people attributed to him did actually take place.
- The wide-reaching, extendable arm of a wall mount mirror is an outstanding feature that allows the user to pivot the mirror accordingly and examine all areas of the face.
- Do a wide-reaching Web search for the types of courses that interest you. eLearners allows users to search by degree level, category, and subject.Advertisement
- It is partly because of these wide-reaching gameplay elements that Spore is being touted as "possibly the greatest PC game ever."
- It is clear that collecting these cards is a hobby with wide reaching appeal.
- Shakira's style is wide-reaching and varied.
- The NOAA is a scientific agency with wide reaching interests, including weather forecast and climate monitoring.