Whitton sentence example
- Its beginnings may be traced hack to 1762, when, at the suggestion of Lord Bute, the duke of Argyll's trees and shrubs were removed from Whitton Place, near Hounslow, to adorn the princess of Wales's garden at Kew.
- On August 16th, a story first surfaced on local news stations that two Georgia men, Matthew Gary Whitton and Chuck Dyer, claimed that they had captured a corpse of Bigfoot and had it stored in a freezer in Georgia.
- At the time, all anyone knew about the two men was that Whitton was a police officer on medical leave, and Dyer was a former corrections officer.
- Whitton and Dyer eventually began releasing new YouTube videos claiming Bigfoot found.
- At one point, police officer Matthew Whitton had his brother pose as a Texas scientist who allegedly examined the body.Advertisement
- Local news reporters initially became aware of Matt Whitton in connection to a gunshot wound he had received.
- By the third week of August, a Bigfoot research group called "Searching for Bigfoot" signed a deal with Whitton and Dyer in exchange for an undisclosed amount of money.
- Matthew Gary Whitton and Chuck Dyer claimed to have found Bigfoot remains in Georgia.