Whitlock sentence example
- The town of Banda was recovered by General Whitlock on the 20th of April 1858.
- The view taken by the king's courts, and acquiesced in by the ecclesiastical courts, since Henry VIII., is that the Church of England was always an independent national church, subject indeed to the general principles of the jus commune ecclesiasticum (Whitlock in Ever v.
- astounded to learn that the composer was in fact a seaside theater organist by the name of Percy Whitlock.
- We are saddened to record the death of the well-known Braunston canal boatman Bill Whitlock on January 3rd, at the age of 86.
- The independent movement which he started was carried on under Brand Whitlock (b.Advertisement
- The Allman Brothers started playing "Layla" in their concerts starting in 2003 and Bobby Whitlock, the previous keyboardist for Derek and the Dominoes, began performing the song in 2007.