Whitford sentence example
- gave him in 1623 the sinecure lay rectory of Whitford, Flintshire, worth 120 a year.
- Whitford, History of the Canal System of the State of New York (Albany, 1906).
- Whitford (London, 1890, with maps and illustrations); De la Tierra Canaria, by L.
- Its status was only that of a "creek" in the port of Cardiff till 1685, when it was made an independent port with jurisdiction over Newton (now Porthcawl), Neath or Briton Ferry and South Burry, its limits being defined in 1847 as extending from Nash Point on the east to Whitford Point on the west, but in 1904 Port Talbot, which was included in this area, was made into a separate port.
- Churchyard Whitford church occupies a large rectangular churchyard Whitford church occupies a large rectangular churchyard overlooking the Dee Estuary; the ground slopes naturally from west to east.Advertisement
- The UK Re-sale royalty Right In 1977 the Whitford Committee on Copyright Law reported to the then government on re-sale royalty rights.
- The UK Re-sale Royalty Right In 1977 the Whitford Committee on Copyright Law reported to the then government on re-sale royalty rights.
- Joining a tradition that includes Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood from The Rolling Stones and Brad Whitford and Joe Perry from Aerosmith, Slash and Izzy demonstrate remarkable prowess for what Keith Richards calls the ancient art of weaving.