White mica sentence example
- The phyllites (q.v.) form a middle term between this group and the slates; they consist usually of quartz, white mica and chlorite, and have much of the foliation and schistosity of the mica-schists.
- The spots contain variety of minerals, sometimes mainly white mica or chlorite.
- These crystals may be half an inch to several inches in length; they are usually more or less completely weathered to white mica and kaolin.
- The felspar decomposes into kaolin and quartz; its alkalis are for the most part set free and removed in solution, but are partly retained in the white mica which is constantly found in crude china-clays.
- As before stated tin will never be found far from granite, and that granite must have white mica as one of its constituents.Advertisement