Whitchurch sentence example
- He retired in the direction of Whitchurch, and awaited the enemy about 32 m.
- Percy's body was buried at Whitchurch, but was disinterred two days later to be exhibited in Shrewsbury.
- Richard Grafton and Edward Whitchurch were the first in the field, bringing out a fine and full-sized folio in 1537, " truely and purely translated into English by Thomas Matthew."
- Meanwhile the successful sale of Matthew's Bible, the private venture of the two printers Graf ton and Whitchurch, was threat.
- Prynted by Rychard Grafton and Edward Whitchurch."Advertisement
- Tyndale s, Matthew's, Coverdale's, Whitchurch's, Geneva.
- Whitchurch >>
- Whitchurch, Oswestry, Welshpool to Barmouth and Pwllheli, Aberystwyth, &c.
- We had hoped to moor before Whitchurch Lock but all the moorings seemed full.
- The route southeast from Whitchurch, Margary's route 19, " the Longford ", headed southeast to rejoin Watling Street at Pennocrucium.Advertisement
- The route southeast from Whitchurch, Margary 's route 19, " the Longford ", headed southeast to rejoin Watling Street at Pennocrucium.