Wharfedale sentence example
- The scenery of Wharfedale is very pleasant.
- The web arrangement consists of a series the high over-feedboard, and the taking-off apparatus is automatic but on a different plan from that of the ordinary Wharfedale, the sheets being carried over tapes with the freshly-printed side uppermost, thus preventing smearing; they are then carried on to the heap or pile by the frame or long arms placed at the end of the machine.
- Generally, with the exception just mentioned, the machine is much the same as the ordinary stop or Wharfedale.
- Now, supposing the forme to be dealt with consists of thirty-two pages to be printed on quad crown paper, measuring 40X30 in., on a suitable size of single cylinder machine of the Wharfedale class, it would be found, although both the machine and type were fairly new (that is, not much worn), that there was some amount of inequality in the impression given to the whole sheet.
- The rear of the house overlooks the village beck, whilst the front commands glorious views across Wharfedale.Advertisement
- High up in Wharfedale the scars and screes support a range of plants including the nationally scarce alpine cinquefoil and hoary whitlowgrass.
- Without wanting to sound disrespectful at all to Wharfedale, I hope I don't have to go up there again next season.
- Wharfedale have always been a difficult side to beat and Saturday was no exception as the Yorkshire side sought to attain dominance up front.
- Tho fairly uncommon, the merlins seem to be holding their own in Wharfedale.