Wetzstein sentence example
- Wetzstein, Reisebericht fiber Hauran and die Trachonen (Berlin, 1860); Sir R.
- After studying at Leipzig, he went to Amsterdam, where he edited Homer and the Onomasticon of Julius Pollux for Wetzstein the publisher.
- The south-east part of the Thuringian Forest is the more populous and industrial; the chief summits are the Kieferle (2848 ft.), the Blessberg (2834 ft.), the Wurzelberg (2841 ft.) and the Wetzstein (2575 ft.).
- Wetzstein derives it from mahir, a corruption of Amasir with its plurals Imazir and Masir, archaic forms of the Berber native name Amazigh, the free.
- Wetzstein, 2 vols., Leipzig, 1844), and the Asas ul-balagha, a lexicon of choice words and phrases, was printed at Bulaq, 1882.Advertisement