Wetherill sentence example
- The Wetherill system of magnetic concentration has been remarkably successful in separating the minerals contained in the well-known deposit in Sussex (disambiguation)|Sussex county, N.J.
- Zinc oxide, ZnO, is maufactured for paint by two processes - directly from the ore mixed with coal by volatilization on a grate, as in the Wetherill oxide process, and by oxidizing the vapour given off by a boiling bath of zinc metal.
- In the year after her death in 1890 the maharaja married at Paris, as his second wife, an English lady, Miss Ada Douglas Wetherill, who survived him.
- Benjamin Wetherill, a singer- songwriter with the chilling looks of H.P Lovecraft played a beautiful set of songs inspired by medieval folk.
- The pristine finger picked melodies are perfectly accompanied by Wetherill 's distinct voice, at one moment trilling like bird and next whispering conspiratorially.Advertisement