Westphal sentence example
- Westphal, Melik and Rhyth y nik d.
- Westphal, Yahwes WohnstOtten, pp. 55 sqq., 85 sqq.
- Lappenberg; the Briefsammlung des hamburgischen Superintendenten Joachim Westphal 1530-1575, edited by C. H.
- Westphal, J.
- Westphal, Die romische Kampagne (Berlin, 1829); A.Advertisement
- 2 See C. Westphal, Jahwes Wohnsteitten (Giessen, 1908), pp. 137 sqq.
- Rudolf Westphal >>
- See Precht, Salzindustrie von Stassfurt and Umgebung (Stassfurt, 1891); and Westphal, Geschichte des koniglichen Salzwerks zu Stassfurt (Berlin, 1901).
- See Westphal, Geschichte der Stadt Metz (1875-1877); Georg Lang, Metz and seine Umgebungen (1883), the Statistisch-topographisches Handbuch fiir Lothringen; Albers, Geschichte der Stadt Metz (Metz, 1902); G.
- The determination of the density of a liquid by weighing a plummet in air, and in the standard and experimental liquids, has been put into a very convenient laboratory form by means of the apparatus known as a Westphal balance (fig.Advertisement
- Dr. Karl Friedrich Otto Westphal, a German doctor who was a full professor of psychiatry at the Berlin Charité Hospital at a time when the separation between neurology and psychiatry was virtually nonexistent, did not share this view.
- Dr. Westphal was the first to clinically describe narcolepsy as a physical disorder which often manifests along with cataplexy, episodes of sudden loss of muscle tone while a person is awake.