Westman sentence example
- Westman, gives the values 4276.4 and 3913.5.
- The following table gives the wave-lengths of the photographically brightest of these, retaining four significant figures in place of Westman's five.
- Out of a total of 146 auroral lines, with wave-lengths longer than 3684 tenth-metres, Westman identifies 82 with oxygen or nitrogen lines at the negative pole in vacuum discharges.
- The interval considered by Westman contains at least 300 oxygen and nitrogen lines, so that approximate coincidence with a number of auroral lines was almost inevitable, and an appreciable number of the coincidences may be accidental.
- Life has been interesting for Tom Westman since winning the show.Advertisement
- Of even greater interest, Westman was listed as one of television's sexiest men by TV Guide in 2005.
- She was a member of the dominant Koror tribe and a member of the core Koror group that also included Ian Rosenberger, Katie Gallagher and eventual winner Tom Westman.
- She became a member of the jury that selected Westman as the winner.