Westfield sentence example
- The municipality owns and operates the gas and electric-lighting plants and the water works (the watersupply being derived from natural ponds, some of which are outside the city limits), and owns and leases (to the New York, New Haven & Hartford railroad) a railway extending (10.3 m.) to Westfield, Mass.
- It has a publishing house (1834) and Bonebrake Theological Seminary (1871) at Dayton, Ohio; and supports Otterbein University (1847) at Westerville, O.; Westfield College (1865) at Westfield, Illinois; Leander Clark College (1857) at Toledo, Iowa; York College (1890) at York, Nebraska; Philomath College (1867) at Philomath, Oregon; Lebanon Valley College (1867) at Annville, Pa.; Campbell College (1864) at Holton, Kansas, and Central University (1907) at Indianapolis, Indiana.
- There had been some drilling in Clark county in 1865, and in 1904 this field was again worked at Westfield.
- Westfield was the first chicken litter fuelled plant in the world to use advanced fluidized bed combustion.
- For overnight payments, mail your payment to Chase Cardservices, Attn: Payment Processing, 2500 Westfield Drive, Elgin, IL 60124.Advertisement
- From there, the company has spread to the United Kingdom with stores in Brent Cross and Westfield, London.
- There's the Westfield Shopping Mall on Market Street with Bloomingdale's just down the block.
- Look for them at the Westfield Valley Fair mall, or visit their official product website.