Westermann sentence example
- Westermann rejected all three.
- Westermann (Leipzig, 1857).
- Of the fifteen guillotined together, including among them Marie Jean Herault de Sechelles, Francois Joseph Westermann and Pierre Philippeaux, Desmoulins died third; Danton, the greatest, died last.
- Westermann, De Callisthene Olynthio et Pseudo-Callisthene Commentatio (1838-1842); J.
- Westermann gave a revised edition of it in his IlapaSoEoyp6450c (Scriptores rerum mirabilium Graeci), 1839.Advertisement
- Westermann, Mythographi graeci (1843); R.
- The Convention resolved to bring the war to an end before October, and placed the troops under the undivided command, first of Jean Lechelle and then of Louis Turreau, who had as subordinates such men as Marceau, Kleber and Westermann.
- They re-formed at Le Mans, where they were defeated by Westermann, and the same officer definitively annihilated the main body of the insurgents at Savenay (December 1793).
- Westermann, G.
- Kayser (Zurich, 1844; Leipzig, 1870-1871), and another by Westermann (Paris, 1849), with Latin translation; these supersede those by F.Advertisement
- Westermann and W.
- Westermann, sustained various defeats, but finally gained a victory between Tiffauges and Cholet on the 19th of September 1793.
- Franccois Joseph Westermann >>
- The extant lives of Homer (edited in Westermann's Vitarum Scriptores Graeci minores) are eight in number, including the piece called the Contest of Hesiod and Homer.
- On the 30th he was arrested along with his friends Desmoulins, Delacroix, Philippeaux and Westermann.Advertisement
- Westermann (1856), Scholia to Hesiod in E.