Wesson sentence example
- Among the hospitals are the Mercy Hospital (1896, under the Sisters of Divine Providence), the Wesson Memorial (formerly Hampden Homeopathic) Hospital (1900), the Wesson Maternity Hospital (1906), and the Springfield Hospital (1883).
- Other important products were foundry and machine-shop products ($ 1, 749, 0 54); paper goods ($1,481,427, not including envelopes, which had an additional value of almost $700,000); cars, automobiles, firearms (besides the Federal arsenal there is the Smith & Wesson revolver factory); and printing and publishing ($1,165,544).
- Smith and Wesson Model 10 Revolver Previous basic issue sidearm, now superseded by the Glock 17.
- According to Nancy Wesson, a licensed psychologist, it can take ten to twenty "ask attempts" before you get a "yes" from someone about a date.
- Use meditative techniques like the one Dr. Wesson recommends at her site.Advertisement
- In 1904, William Lemp became despondent after losing his friend, Frederick Pabst, and shot himself in the head with a Smith and Wesson revolver while in his upstairs bedroom.
- Tina Wesson wrote a book after her experience on Survivor called Out Live, Out Laugh, Out Love.
- He was convicted on all counts and is currently serving prison time for his crimes.Tina Wesson was the first woman to win Survivor.
- Since walking away with her cool million in the Australian Outback, Wesson has retreated to her "normal" life and now spends her days working as a spokesperson for the National Arthritis Foundation.
- In 2004, Wesson returned to Survivor: All-Stars for another crack at the grand prize, but was voted out at the first tribal council.Advertisement
- Wesson became the first women to walk away with the $1 million prize when she won Survivor: The Australian Outback in 2001.
- His choice was between Keith Famie -who likely wouldn't have garnered many votes from the jury- and Tina Wesson, who stood a good chance at beating Colby.
- The two finalists of the season, runner-up Colby Donaldson and winner Tina Wesson, were both originally members of the Ogakor tribe.