Wertheim sentence example
- 264; Wertheim, Comp. Rend., xxii.
- Wertheim (Leipzig, 1890), and an English edition in modern notation (T.
- per metre, which, for practical purposes, Wertheim takes as giving the limit of elasticity; column 4 gives the breaking strain.
- Vernunft (Wertheim, 1883) and Der Ursprung d.
- Biot, and on telegraph wires by Wertheim and Brequet.Advertisement
- Here it is joined from the right by the Frankish Saale and, turning abruptly south, receives at Wertheim the beautiful Tauber.
- C. Schlosser to give it up for history, and after continuing his historical work at Jena and teaching in the gymnasium at Wertheim he made his mark by his Die teutschen Geschichtsschreiber vom Anfang des Frankenreichs bis auf die Hohenstaufen (1839).
- (1889); "Verslagen van de wetenschappelijke opnemingen en onderzoekingen op de Keij-Eilanden" (1889-1890), by Planten and Wertheim (1893), with map and ethnographical atlas of the south-western and south-eastern islands by Pleyte; Langen, Die Keyoder Kii-Inseln (Vienna, 1902).
- This point was artfully illustrated in a statement Williams made to tennis writer Jon Wertheim of Sports Illustrated.