Wernle sentence example
- Harnack); the Catholic church for good and evil the creation of St Paul (P. Wernle, H.
- Its public institutions include the MorrissonReeves (public) Library (1864), one of the largest (39,000 volumes in 1909) and oldest in the state, an art gallery, the Reid Memorial Hospital, a Home for Friendless Women, the Margaret Smith Home for Aged Women (1888), the Wernle Orphans' Home (1879; Evangelical Lutheran), and the Eastern Indiana Hospital for the Insane (1890).
- Cheetham's History of the Christian Church during the first Six Centuries (1894); Wernle's Anf¢nge unserer Religion (1901; Eng.
- trans., 1904); Paul Wernle, Beginnings of Christianity, 2 vols.
- Wernle (Beginnings of Christianity, i.Advertisement
- He was a layman (Paul Wernle), without technical Jewish lore.
- Resch, Agrapha (1889), &c.; P. Wernle, Die synoptische Frage (1899); W.