Wernick sentence example
- It is frequently said that Joshua Reynolds developed the first ring in 1975, but the ring was actually developed in the 1960s by a man named Marvin Wernick.
- It is said that Wernick saw a strip of thermotropic material being used to take a person's temperature and realized that the same material could be used to create a unique piece of jewelry.
- In the late 1960's, jewelry designer Marvin Wernick invented the first mood ring.
- Wernick got the idea for the ring when he witnessed a doctor take a child's temperature by placing a strip of thermotropic material on a child's forehead.
- Inspired, Wernick designed rings with the thermotropic material and named them mood rings.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, Wernick did not patent his ring design.
- Lisa Wernick Spies is married to lawyer and Republican fundraiser Charlie Spies.