Weren sentence example
- For the ones that weren ' t there yesterday, call your mates and check with them what this buzz is all about.
- (4) Forsothe that ilk Ioon hadde cloth of the heeris of cameylis, and a girdil of skyn aboute his leendis; sothely his mete weren locustis, and hony of the wode.
- There was a time when Dell computers weren’t available in stores.
- If those schedules never changed or weren't subject to human error and someone else's schedules, then you may not have to worry about change.
- Surprisingly, women weren't the only ones ready for change; in 1953, Dior created a revival in men's formal suits, naming the collection the H-Line.Advertisement
- This style personifies effortless chic and looks best if it appears you weren't trying too hard.
- Of course it wouldn't be Victoria's Secret if they weren't offering a little something extra.
- According to History.org, Victorian era couples weren't as chaste as their reputation implies.
- Usually, they weren’t bylined, but every once in a while an introductory note from the column’s editor would introduce a particular piece by naming someone, clearly a freelancer, as its contributor.
- As if those commitments weren't enough, the LSU cheer squad is often seen as the "face" of LSU athletics.Advertisement
- I spoke respectfully, but said that NASA should reach out and use their brilliance to reach out to the people they weren’t reaching, because they could be leaving an Einstein behind.
- In the 1980s and 1990s, social networks branched out to the Internet, albeit they weren't as sophisticated or popular as they are today.
- Snazzy Space: They say that if you remember the 1960s and 1970s, you weren't really there, but if you wish you were, consider the vintage MySpace layouts at Snazzy Space.