Werder sentence example
- The Vistula, here of great width, and subject to destructive floods, enters the province near Thorn, and flowing north in a valley which divides the plateau, enters Danzig Bay by a large delta, the Werder.
- Even before the investment Belfort was cut off from the interior of France, and the German corps of von Werder was, throughout the siege, between the fortress and the forces which might attempt its relief.
- A week after the fall of Danjoutin the victory of von Werder and the XIV.
- Werder, Vorlesungen fiber Lessings Nathan (1892); G.
- Werder, Vorlesungen fiber Schillers Wallenstein (1889); A.Advertisement
- It was occupied by the Germans on the 12th of October 1870 after a short fight, and until the 15th was the headquarters of General von Werder.
- Karl Wilhelm Friedrich August Leo Werder >>