Wenham sentence example
- Wenham, thinking to improve upon Henson, invented in 1866 what he designated his aeroplanes.'
- - Wenham's system of Aeroplanes designed to carry a man.
- - A similar system planned by Wenham.
- Another form of the paraboloid condenser, also due to Wenham, has a plane surface on the upper side.
- Prazmowski who substituted a Wenham diffracting division prism at the position of the real image of the exit pupil of the objective formed by a reversing system.Advertisement
- Such a combination of prisms was used by Wenham, who placed it directly behind the last objective lens.
- As a rule this arrangement of prisms can be exchanged for the Wenham stereoscopic reflection-prisms.
- By the supplementary use of one of Wenham's prisms every ray is analysed into a more powerful refracted and a weaker reflected one.
- Of special importance is the work of Abbe; although, as he himself has stated, his methods accidentally led to the Wenham system, he certainly was far above his predecessors in his theoretical treatment of the problem, and in the perspicuity and clearness of his explanation.
- Charlotte Wenham is a busy mother of two young boys, with a background in ER nursing.Advertisement